2019 Miss / Mr. Jessamine Fall Festival
Saturday, September 26th, 2019
$35.00 Entry Fee for all ages
Rules & Regulations
1. This pageant is open to residents of all counties of Kentucky.
2. Boys and girls will compete separate.
3. All contestant will compete in casual fall wear. (Can be a dress, but no pageant dress. Nothing too glitzy)
4. 0-3 - No Make Up // 4 & Older light makeup is fine.
5. Ages 0-3, child must be accompanied by an adult. Only one adult will be permitted on stage with the child. To move the pageant as quickly and timely as possible.
6. Age group is determined by the child's age on pageant day.
7. Decisions of the judges are final. No scoresheets will be handed out.
8. Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. (Queen, Princess, Duchess) All contestants will receive a participation gift.
9. Each division will also have best hair, best dressed, best personality, and most photogenic certificates. No additional cost.
10. Bring a photo and give to the judges at registration! No frame. 8.5 x 11 or smaller. You'll receive the photo after the pageant.